Residential Buying & Selling
Residential buying and selling of property involves many complicated transactions that need to take place, but a conveyancer can alleviate a lot of the stress that can come with it. Robbins Conveyancing can take care of all the legal aspects for you, so make us your next choice for property conveyancers in Adelaide.
What we do
- Providing fixed price fees for our services
- Preparing private contracts for the sale and purchase of property
- Reviewing the Contract of Sale and the associated Form 1 and other documents
- Organising all the paperwork and required documents for the transfer
- Certifying legal documents
- Conducting relevant searches
- Liasing with banks, government bodies and all other parties
- Providing advice on what you need to do to protect your new investment
- Organising title insurance through First Title
- Arrange for MyConnect to switch over your utility connections
- Liaising with existing mortgagees and financiers
- Discharging old mortgages
- Calculation of adjustments of rates and taxes
- Preparation of adjustment statements and settlement statements
- Properly accounting for all monies expended or held in trust
- Attending settlement on your behalf
- Giving you piece of mind
Why choose us?
Competitive Fixed Fees
Reliable and Efficient
Flexible Meeting Times
(after hours by appointment)
Property conveyancers to assist with residential buying and selling
Buying a house can often be an overwhelming experience and we aim to take care of every aspect so that your property transaction is as stress free and smooth as possible. Our Adelaide property conveyancers are reliable, experienced and professional, specialising in every detail of your settlement.
We also understand that it is not always convenient to meet with your conveyancer during regular business hours. Whilst we are located in Blackwood in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, we service all of Adelaide and South Australia and should we need to meet with you, we can accommodate your needs and can arrange a mutually convenient time and place.
At Robbins Conveyancing we offer are professional and experienced and focus on the needs of our clients, often going out of our way to ensure the conveyancing process is stress free and meets your expectations of a conveyancer.
Form 1 preparation
We specialise in preparing your Form 1, a required document with details about a property being sold
We can help transfer property between family members and third parties during family or matrimonial transfers
We will work with your surveyor to ensure your subdivision is achieved efficiently and as quickly as possible
We specialise in facilitating a smooth transaction between private sellers and buyers
Proudly supports and promotes the services of
Robbins Conveyancing utilise the services of MyConnect who can arrange for the transfer of your utilities such as Electricity, Gas, Water, Telephone, Internet and Pay TV, so that when you move into your new house in Adelaide you are all ready to go. It will save you substantial time sitting on the phone on hold and it is 100% Australian based, so no overseas callers. It is a completely free of charge service.
Robbins Conveyancing are affiliated with First Title insurance who offer insurance cover to protect property owners against hidden legal and title based problems in Adelaide that you may not know about when purchasing a property. For example, where illegal or unapproved structures have been built, where the boundary line with your neighbors is incorrect, protection against identity theft or fraud or to remove encroachments on your land.
IDSecure is a market leader in providing a complete online Verification of Identity (VOI) solution to firms involved in Australian property transactions, to help them easily and seamlessly verify the identity of their clients in line with legislative requirements.
22 Main Road, Belair
08 8490 0797