Call Robbins Conveyancing for all your Conveyancer needs in Blackwood, Belair, Eden Hills, Coromandel Valley, Glenalta, Hawthorndene.
When buying or selling property there are many complicated transactions that need to take place, which you will need a Conveyancer for. Robbins Conveyancing can take care of all the legal aspects for you. Our role includes:
- Providing fixed price fees for our services in Blackwood, Belair, Eden Hills, Coromandel Valley, Glenalta and Hawthorndene and all of Adelaide
- Preparing private contracts for the sale and purchase of property in Adelaide Hills
- Reviewing the Contract of Sale and the associated Form 1 and other documents
- Organising all the paperwork and required documents for the transfer of land through the Lands Titles Office in Adelaide
- Certifying legal documents
- Conducting relevant South Australian searches
- Liasing with banks, government bodies and all other parties
- Providing advice on what you need to do to protect your new investment
- Organising title insurance through First Title
- Arrange for MyConnect to switch over your utility connections
- Liaising with existing mortgagees and financiers
- Discharging old mortgages
- Calculation of adjustments of rates and taxes
- Preparation of adjustment statements and settlement statements
- Properly accounting for all monies expended or held in trust
- Attending settlement on your behalf in Adelaide
- Giving you piece of mind
Contact us now to discuss your needs!
WHAT DOES A CONVEYANCER DO AND WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
Conveyancing is the legal process of transferring ownership of real estate from one person or entity to another. This process involves preparation, execution, verification and lodgement of several documents at the Lands Titles Office in Adelaide. Investigating the title of the property is one of the most important elements of conveyancing services, as well as searching for anything that may affect the property such as proposals by government, illegal structures and outstanding rates and fees. A Conveyancer can also provide a range of service in relation to buying and selling commerical property, retail and commercial leases and subdividing and new titles. Our conveyancers charge fixed price fees which is competitively cost effective across Blackwood, Mitcham and wider Adelaide.
OUR OTHER CONVEYANCING SERVICES
- Private Contracts
- Land Division
- Commercial Leasing
- Family/Matrimonial Transfers
- Form 1 preparation
- Residential buying and selling